Tecta America, a commercial roofing contractor is GROWING & HIRING THE BEST in your area! At Tecta America, we offer a competitive benefits package, pay, and Year-Round Work!
The commercial roofing industry is BOOMING, & Tecta is Taking Over! Find your next career move here!
You will be the leader of our roofing crews and responsible for the installation, removal and replacement of commercial roof systems. You would manage commercial roofing projects from start to finish and ensure the highest level of craftsmanship. Tecta America is the nation’s largest commercial roofing company, so you will enjoy steady pay and steady work to help you build a steady career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Removal and installation of all types of roof systems including: BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles)
• Roof maintenance and repairs
• Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
• Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
• Manage commercial roofing crew, includes completing required paperwork, attending meetings as necessary, assist in training of crew members as needed
- Experience leading commercial roofing crews
- Experience with all types of commercial roofing systems is ideal
- A valid driver's license
- Initiative, Integrity, and Adaptability.
• Must be able to climb ladders, regularly bend, climb and kneel
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds regularly
• Must be able to work at varying heights and during variety of weather conditions
- Physical surroundings: Field environment with exposure to heights, noise and temperature.
- Physical Effort: Extensive standing, walking, climbing ladders. Frequent lifting not to exceed 50 pounds
- Travel: Occasional