Tecta America, A Commercial Roofing Company is GROWING & HIRING THE BEST in your area! At Tecta America, we offer a competitive benefits package, pay, and Year-Round Work!
The commercial roofing industry is BOOMING, & Tecta is Taking Over! Find your next career move here!
We are currently seeking Roofers and Laborers for low slope commercial roofing.
You will be working outdoors on a flat roof with our roofing crews (teams of 5-20 people). The job will involve climbing ladders, bending, and working with different roofing techniques and tools. You would be trained onsite and there are opportunities to advance as you begin to master the basics.
- Enjoy working on a team outdoors with nature
- Be comfortable working in extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly. Repeated bending, climbing ladders, and kneeling, etc
- Must be comfortable with heights and being on a roof
- Perform roofing work in accordance with job specifications and adhering to safety guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years old
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles). Knowledge of these systems is helpful but not required, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
- Past residential and/or commercial roofing or construction experience is a plus
- Physical surroundings: Field environment with exposure to heights, noise and temperature.
- Physical Effort: Extensive standing, walking, climbing ladders. Frequent lifting, etc
- Travel: Occasional